Weekend Isn't Here Fast Enough

Thursday, June 11, 2009

He CALLED me about the weekend today! YEAH! Head was screaming "I love you!" but I tried to play as cool, calm, and collected as I could. I couldn't talk on the phone too long since I would have started rambling like an idiot. So I tried to cut it short as soon as I found myself starting to ramble. It was sort of funny actually. It reminded me of Albert Brennamen from the movie, Hitch. You know the scene where Hitch is coaching Albert through his first phone call with Allegra Cole? LOL... Now, don't get me wrong - I'm not a virgin to the dating scene. But of all the men that I've dated throughout my adult life, he has been the only one where I find myself rambling on like an idiot. The only one with whom I have a hard time controlling myself. The only one who has made me feel like a silly teenager who has a huge crush on the school jock. I missed his call when he called because I was at work. When I saw his call on my phone, I stared at my phone for 5 minutes - like an idiot. I called my love psychic immediately as soon as I saw the call to get coaching on what to say when I called him back. She guided me through, reminded me NOT to sound too overly excited about his call, gave me pointers on what to say and what not to say. I think I would be lost without her advice.

Thank God she's in my life.... Can't wait til the weekend!

0 comments:

 
Haley's Journal.