Glimmer of Hope

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I met my psychic during a very unhappy time in life. Who knew that selling my car would lead me to meeting a psychic who would become so involved in my life.... I came to find out that she specialized in love, dealing with issues such as reuniting lovers, improving relationships, helping find soulmates, preserving marriages, etc... I call her my love psychic as she has been guiding me through not only my love life, but all other areas of my life - career, family, friends, etc....

Prior to meeting her, I was in a constant battle of trying to pull myself out of confusion from life. In an attempt to find some clarity, I had decided that change of scenery might pull me out of this rut. I had begun interviewing for jobs in other cities, looking for things in my possession to sell with the plan of leaving the country to travel for a while. I knew I needed a change. I couldn't keep living the way that I was - living in a constant limbo, with no energy for life, no love, and no happiness.

When I arrived at her office and saw her for the first time, I was still very skeptical. The thought of seeing a psychic was so far-fetched from my mind that I questioned why I was even there. But as she started telling me about certain things in my life that absoulutely no one could know about, how I felt during certain episodes in life, and what my current situation was, I burst into tears as I felt someone finally understood what I was feeling and going through. She also mentioned Ryan during my visit - that there was someone that I was connected with but that he was already involved with someone else. She spoke as if she knew what I was all about. I was in shock. Speechless. She also told me that the good spirits had guided us together to meet, that our meeting didn't happen by chance, and that she was meant to help me. She assured me that she could truly help, giving me a glimmer of hope.

0 comments:

 
Haley's Journal.