Hope for Change

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Over the course of the next 5 months since the first meeting, I saw my love psychic regularly. Several times a week in the beginning, then trimming down to once every week or two weeks. And slowly, I saw things change for the better. Work, friends, and Ryan.

Before I met her, I was left to make assumptions about how and why things were the way they were. With her, I was able to find out exactly what was going on at work, with coworkers, with friends, with family, and especially with Ryan. And she was able to see what I needed to do in order to gain a positive outcome.

Regarding Ryan, she told me that he and I had had a prior life connection. This is why we were so comfortable with each other from the beginning - because we had been together in a prior life. No wonder...! Why else would I feel an instant comfort with him from the moment that we met? I felt as if I had known him for years even though we had spent only a few days together. I found out that he and I were destined to be together as our spirits were already intertwined. But I needed my love psychic's help to let this destiny unfold, or I would lose the opportunity to be with him permanently.

Through my love psychic, I found out that there is such thing as “love at first sight” and that Ryan and I were soulmates. SOULMATES!?!?? I never thought there was such a thing. But as I listened to her description of what that meant and the feelings that one will experience for their soulmates, it was exactly what I felt for Ryan. The "explosion" of emotion that I felt when I was next to him... I had never felt this for anyone else before in my life. And to think that I would have just let this go had I not met my love psychic.

He was my soulmate! I HAD to make this work. I couldn't give up! With each session with my love psychic and as I saw change, I gained hope that I would have the happiness that I was meant to have. And to me, happiness meant having Ryan to come home to. I need to fight to have this in my life. I cannot live without it, or let this opportunity pass. And my love psychic would guide me to find the right path.

0 comments:

 
Haley's Journal.