I looked up the meaning of "Soulmate" on Google. This is what wikipedia says:
Soulmate is a term sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, and/or compatibility. A related concept is that of the twin flame or twin soul – which is thought to be the ultimate soulmate, the one and only other half of one's soul, for which all souls are driven to find and join. However, not everyone who uses these terms intends them to carry such mystical connotations.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soulmate)
Isn't it funny? This is exactly how I about feel about Ryan. Natural affinity to him. How can my feelings for him have deepened this much even though we've only spent a few days together....
With each day that passes without seeing Ryan, it feels as if my love for him grows deeper and stronger. No email, no call, or text. But I daydream about the little time that we’ve spent together and how happy I was. I imagine those moments over and over in my head as I float on cloud nine.
I used to have to look at pictures of us to feel the immense explosion of emotion in my heart. Explosion of emotion - that's the best way to describe this feeling. The kind feeling that makes your heart stops and leaves you breathless. And you're left with a warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach and all over your body. It's something I’ve never experienced before. Now, the mere thought of him, our time together, and our future life and family together leaves me gasping for air and makes my heart stop. My love psychic says that it’s my heart chakra that’s doing this – because his spirit and my spirit are intertwined. I’m unsure what chakra is or what it means, so I can’t understand why this is happening. I won't attempt to understand. All I know is that Ryan is in my heart and I hold on to him as tightly as I can until we are together.
The day the music died
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment